[permaculture] the homestead - a video featuring cob and wood

paul wheaton paul at richsoil.com
Sat Feb 13 15:21:00 EST 2010

Hot off the press!

This video is a response to three different requests from people:

1)  "I didn't see how the roof was built in the rumford video" - this
video has footage immediately after that, the structure is similar and
there is a lot more of looking at it.

2)  I have a lot of cedar, what might I make of it?  There are at
least three amazing things in this video to answer that.

3)  "I would have liked to have seen a lot more of that ecovillage."

http://www.youtube.com/paulwheaton12#p/u/0/aT-LRQ1ysyo

Have fun!