[permaculture] Growing a tent city near you here in the US

scakya at lobo.net scakya at lobo.net
Thu Feb 11 14:22:57 EST 2010

A friend who is working hard in helping solve this growing problem
told me about this. It is an opportunity for Permaculture to expand to
helping much more as the founders of Findhorn did years ago in their
"trailer" lot.

We have some of this problem here in the valley my farm is in and at
this time, the people affected are able to share space, bartering,
work exchange, etc for a place to live and the basics. The numbers
don't yet exceed the communities ability to help.

http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2009/03/25/us/20090326-TENTS_index.html

Pat M
NM