[permaculture] Vashon Permaculture Course-reduced price & opportunities

maria morehead spiralmother at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 15:24:01 EST 2010

Dear friends,

Please find our updated flyer for Vashon permaculture course attached.

We are also offering one day/weekend or you can choose subjects as many as
you need.

More info:
http://www.koruora.com/index.php?module=announce&ANN_user_op=view&ANN_id=5

Your enquiries are important to us. I'll be visiting some sustainability
projects from Feb. 11- 22 in Mexico.  I may not  access to Internet at this
time period, but I will answer your questions as soon as I came back.

I would appreciate, If you forward the flyer to your friends.

Thanks so much!

--
~ emet degirmenci
***