[permaculture] pics images from permaculture

Thomas Jahn tpj at life.ku.dk
Wed Feb 10 04:53:04 EST 2010

I have just written an article that should be published this week on
an online block (in Danish) on a website called videnskab.dk
(research.dk). In this article I promote the idea of implementing
permaculture principles in agriculture and to undertake focused
research at universities in this direction.

I would like to post a picture of a buzzing permaculture site for
readers to get an idea of the system. I focus in the article a lot on
soil quality. So a picture of a soil rich in organic matter would also
be very welcome.

Could anybody support me with one or two picture and would allow me to
put them on the net for that purpose?
Thanks
Thomas

Thomas Paul Jahn, PhD