[permaculture] (no subject)

Lawrence F. London, Jr. venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 6 19:37:01 EST 2010

Sarah Prendergast wrote:
> Hey there... thanks for adding me to the list. Do I have a password? How
> do I log in and change my preferences for e-mail notifications?
>  Looking forward to future dialogue with you,
>  Sarah
>  Sarah Prendergast
>  Hospitality Coordinator
>  Koinonia Steward
>  www.koinoniapartners.org
>  "Now faith is the turning of dreams into deeds; it is betting your
> life on the unseen realities." --Clarence Jordan
>  http://dreamsintodeeds.wordpress.com
> Google command to search archives:
> site: http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/permaculture searchstring
> More information:
> http://venaurafarm.blogspot.com

Hello Sarah:

Welcome to the permaculture list! You were sent an email from the list
server that contains your password, which you can change to something
easy to remember, so its good idea to save that email. This is a good
opportunity for me to post instructions for retrieving your subscriber
password so you can change you user options:

=====================
SAVE THIS INFORMATION
For Future Reference

permaculture at lists.ibiblio.org

If you forget it you can have the list send you a reminder in email at
the following URL.

You may subscribe or manage your user account at this location also:

subscribe to the list or
if you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to
or from digest mode, change your password, etc.).

You can visit your subscription page
here. Be sure to save the email sent to you when you subscribed.
It will contain the password you will need to access your user options
or to read the message archives if they are private.

If you can't find your password then go to the list homepage: