[permaculture] Book Review: Science of Permaculture

rafter sass rafter at liberationecology.org
Sat Feb 6 00:07:54 EST 2010

Link to Amazon page, and my review, is here:
http://www.amazon.com/Science-Permaculture-Karen-Rose/dp/1442173645

I also posted this review at one other site I found that was carrying
it, that accepted
reviews, and wrote a natural building site that was carrying it and
let them know
what they were carrying, and wrote CreateSpace, the on-demand publishing
house that prints, and let them know about the misattribution of
authorship.

rafter sass
Liberation Ecology Project
liberationecology.org