[permaculture] Fwd: Permaculture TV - We Are All Connected

Permaculture Cooperative permaculturecoop at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 18:25:52 EST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Permaculture.TV free video cooperative <permaculturecoop at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 4:03 AM
Subject: Permaculture TV - We Are All Connected
To: permaculturecoop at gmail.com

   Permaculture TV - We Are All Connected <http://permaculture.tv>
 <http://fusion.google.com/add?source=atgs&feedurl=http://feeds.feedburner.com/permaculture/EHmn>
------------------------------

   - We Are All Connected <#1269f4d024f7c671_1>
   - Martin Crawford’s food forest at Schumacher College<#1269f4d024f7c671_2>
   - Deep Agriculture with Michael Pollan <#1269f4d024f7c671_3>

  We Are All Connected<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/permaculture/EHmn/~3/vagzoQ_zS4A/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email>

“*We Are All Connected”* was made from sampling Carl Sagan’s Cosmos, The
History Channel’s Universe series, Richard Feynman’s 1983 interviews, Neil
deGrasse Tyson’s cosmic sermon, and Bill Nye’s Eyes of Nye Series, plus
added visuals from The Elegant Universe (NOVA), Stephen Hawking’s Universe,
Cosmos, the Powers of 10, and more. It is a tribute to great minds of
science, intended to spread scientific knowledge and philosophy through the
medium of music.

MP3 available at www.symphonyofscience.com

Martin Crawford’s food forest at Schumacher
College<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/permaculture/EHmn/~3/mf8getGnKJA/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email>

Permaculture Forest Garden at Schumacher College
<http://vimeo.com/2046118>from Robin
Harford <http://vimeo.com/eatweeds> on Vimeo <http://vimeo.com>.

Martin Crawford of the Agroforestry Research Trust talks about the Forest
Garden he planted at Schumacher College, Dartington, South Devon, United
Kingdom over 14 years ago. more videos at http://www.EatWeeds.co.uk

   Deep Agriculture with Michael
Pollan<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/permaculture/EHmn/~3/O1MD6WeL9gk/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email>

   You are subscribed to email updates from Permaculture.TV free video
cooperative <http://permaculture.tv>
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe
now<http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailunsubscribe?k=WWJ_UuIEUkFR2iTClNfc3f1kwJg>
. Email delivery powered by Google  Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL
USA 60610