[permaculture] Permaculture in Coastal SC

carolyn anderson cschampagne at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 12:50:25 EST 2010

Hi Dward,

Moved here from MA.  It's very very very different here, and very lovely in
its own way.
I definitely want to grow herbs, so I'll check out the concept of herb
spirals.
No good place inside to grow sprouts.  I've got some cilantro growing in the
window and it's very leggy.
But, we have a very long growing season down here so I'm sure I can do some
sprouting on the porch.
Thanks for the idea.

Carolyn