[permaculture] Permaculture in Coastal SC

dward Okun dward.okun at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 06:41:07 EST 2010

hi carolyn,

dward here, from massachuetts. ive never been down to SC and i dont know
what it is like. when i read tht you had a small space i immediatly thought
herb spiral. herb spirals are a great way to save space , easy and cheap to
build, and very beautifull. also , with your seed coupon , if you have extra
money left over you could get seeds for indoor sprouting, like whetgrass and
buckwheat, mung, aduki. i just got into sprouting so im really excited about
it. i hope all goes well with your project.

dward