[permaculture] Permaculture in Coastal SC

carolyn anderson cschampagne at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 21:46:19 EST 2010

HI,
I'm totally new to permaculture, although I've been peripherally aware of it
for about 9 years.  I recently relocated to Charleston SC and want to grow a
veggie garden using permaculture.  I have limited space and resources, so
it's important to me that I start small and make as few mistakes as
possible. Can anyone refer me to a resource for learning where to begin and
how to proceed in coastal SC conditions?  I have a gift certificate from an
heirloom seed catalogue, and don't even know which varieties will do well
here.  Thanks so much.  Carolyn