[permaculture] [Fwd: [SANET-MG] organic standards for vegan or vegetarian consumers/farmers?]

Armed With A Mind Armed With A Mind armedwithamind at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 3 23:56:09 EST 2010

Hi Hector,

Here's a good place to start if you want more information about vegan agricultural practices. Check out the headings 'growing systems' and 'plant based techniques' which can be found on the left-hand side of the main page.

http://www.goveganic.net/

I've used chipped branch wood without any other fertilizers to grow many different types of crops and met with success. The link above covers the technique pretty well.