[permaculture] Gates Foundation/Community Food Enterprise

fdnokes at hotmail.com fdnokes at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 1 21:29:25 EST 2010

It's an interesting state of affairs.

Are you apprised of all that there is to know about the types of law suits
that have been coming from Monsanto?

Personally, food is a part of a basic 'understanding'. It's a primary
motivator to community. People discussing plants, their effects if eaten,
etc. That to me is basic.  Altering genetic codes, patenting plants, that's
not in the same spirit as I understand it.

frances