[permaculture] Gates Foundation/Community Food Enterprise

fdnokes at hotmail.com fdnokes at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 1 14:39:49 EST 2010

The desire/need/willingness to take this to a higher level seems to me to be
satisfied by opening to a vision of what 'classroom earth' is all about.
Who is here, what we are learning.
~*~
Ah the blessed life of simple folks who want no more than simple
companionship and pure entertainments, including food and water and good
books!
fran