[permaculture] Gates Foundation/Community Food Enterprise

ChildrensPeaceGuild childrenspeaceguild at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 1 11:32:36 EST 2010

"I think the same can be true for companies and other organizations.
It seems to me that food-consciousness is a step in their evolution,
which, with strategic encouragement, will fan out into other areas of
their operation."

Has Monsanto become more "conscious" since they primarily deal with FOOD?

I'm all for optimism, but I also recognize that there are some greedy bastards out there and we should be realistic.