[permaculture] Gates Foundation/Community Food Enterprise

jenny Nazak jnazak at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 1 09:41:57 EST 2010

One thought that occurred to me is that FOOD has been the gateway for a lot of people to come into a wider awareness of the interconnectedness of all things. A lot of people come into permaculture through gardening, farmers markets, and so on. And from there they start to examine and redesign other areas of their lives.

I think the same can be true for companies and other organizations. It seems to me that food-consciousness is a step in their evolution, which, with strategic encouragement, will fan out into other areas of their operation.

The way I see it, our mission as permies is none other than strategic encouragement! So what can we do today to accelerate the evolution of the people and groups who are our fellow passengers on spaceship Earth?

Jenny, Austin Permaculture Guild

Jenny Nazak, Licensed Avatar Master
512-619-5363

"When we perceive that the only difference between us is our beliefs, and that beliefs can be created or discreated with ease, the right and wrong game will wind down, a co-create game will unfold, and world peace will ensue." --Harry Palmer, author of the Avatar® Materials, www.avatarepc.com

Avatar® and ReSurfacing® are registered trademarks of Star's Edge, Inc. All rights reserved.