[permaculture] Warrior permaculture in Uganda - Extreme Permaculture with Steve Cran

Permaculture Cooperative permaculturecoop at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 04:56:55 EST 2010

http://permaculture.tv/warrior-permaculture-extreme-permaculture-with-steve-cran/

Warrior permaculture - Extreme Permaculture with Steve
Cran<http://permaculture.tv/warrior-permaculture-extreme-permaculture-with-steve-cran/>
February
1, 2010

*Hello again from Northern Uganda <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uganda>. A
lot has happened since my last blog and its hard to believe its been just
over a week.*

[image: steve-field-maps-600]

Im driving the ute at speed through the bush. There’s 4 of us in the cab.
Its getting dark and we’re late. We should have been in camp hours ago. We
were delayed by a series of comical events but now it’s not so funny. *The
guys with me start telling local horror stories. “If the warriors catch you
you will surely perish” one guy says. The other guy adds *” This is the area
they operate.” I press harder on the accelerator! We make it home without
incident.

http://permaculture.tv/warrior-permaculture-extreme-permaculture-with-steve-cran/

Nicholas Roberts & Kirstie Stramler

Denmark 36 96 49 02