[permaculture] Nutritional health

Jacque Greenleaf jacque at book-woman.net
Sat Oct 31 14:36:36 EDT 2009

I for one would deeply appreciate a well-moderated list that stayed
mostly on topic. I unsubscribed from the soil-health list because well
over half the postings had only a tenuous relationship to either soil
or health. I am as well-acquainted with my delete key as anyone, and I
don't need to subscribe to an email list in order to exercise it!