[permaculture] Nutritional health

Linda Shewan linda.shewan at bryn.com.au
Fri Oct 30 22:27:56 EDT 2009

There is an excellent list already on www.soilandhealth.org that covers all of these topics and has an active and engaging community as well. Plus the library contains excellent free downloads for further research etc. Do we really need to reinvent the wheel. I admit they do go offtopic a bit into conspiracy theories but the delete key is easy - I would just rather not join yet another list!

Linda