[permaculture] growing all of your own food

Marjory forestgarden at gvtc.com
Fri Oct 30 06:55:40 EDT 2009

If you want to become self-reliant in growing your own food, this DVD
tutorial will get you started and be a resource for you to return to
year after year.  Topics covered are:

-water sources
-gardening
-rabbits
-home butchering
-poultry
-dogs
-perennials (orchards and landscaping).
-and much more

The set comes with a bonus CD ROM full of useful articles and
information that supports the material in the video.  Only $24.95 for
the set.  You can purchase it, or see a short 3 minute trailer at
www.backyardfoodproduction.com.

The video is filmed on-site at our farm in Central Texas.  We are a
family that has been very concerned about a major collapse in the
systems we rely upon for basic needs.  We've been researching,
experimenting, and developing the best methods for getting nutritious
calories with the least amount of work or money.

Here is what other people have to say about the video:

Dick Pierce - Permaculture Teacher, Austin, TX says "These are great
people, serious and capable in every project that they take on. The DVD
is a class act - your vision, design, and implementation will benefit
from knowing what they did, how they did it, and what they learned. I
urge all - those with a notion of a dream, those with a vision, those
who are part-way through, and those that are done that can enjoy
another's story well-told - to buy one for yourself and for someone who
could use one."

Jacqui Gates - Bastrop Producers Market Owner, Bastrop, TX - "Fast
paced, informative, high quality presentation and content.    Very
useful.    Lots of great information for both beginners and experienced
gardeners and homesteaders alike.  Worth watching again and again."