[permaculture] new article: wofati eco building

Michael Pilarski friendsofthetrees at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 29 21:17:30 EDT 2009

Hi Paul,

I just read your whole wofati article.  Great stuff!  I have been wanting to build a house dug into the side of a hill using poles and very low cost.  wofati gives me lots of new ideas to work with.  Makes me want to build it next year.  Time and place are big questions.

Thanks for your web efforts, etc.

nice photo of Sepp's workshop participants.

permacordially
Skeeter