[permaculture] Nutritional health

Scott Pittman scott at permaculture.org
Thu Oct 29 19:27:43 EDT 2009

I, too, would prefer to keep the Nutrition subject on the main list.  It is
much easier to navigate past those subjects that don't interest you than
have to navigate between multiple lists to be sure that you are covering
your interests.

I can see when there is extended interest in machine tools, or scythes that
there may be a need for an archive or another list but if it falls into the
general purview of permaculture then it should remain in the general pc list
serve.

Bill Mollison's book "Ferment and Human Nutrition" is certainly a good take
off on this subject and according to Bill is the most important book that he
wrote.

Scott Pittman
Director
Permaculture Institute