[permaculture] new article: wofati eco building

paul wheaton paul at richsoil.com
Thu Oct 29 18:05:37 EDT 2009

Do you went and looked at my wofati article and then popped over to
see my chicken article, eh?

I presented on the chicken stuff at the washington state permaculture
convergence.  I have a two hour presentation all set up and ready to
dole out to another group, and something was gonna be put together in
seattle, but it sounds like it couldn't be done before my move in a
few weeks.