[permaculture] new article: wofati eco building

C. McCollum cathy.mccollum at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 18:00:16 EDT 2009

Joining this list is one of the best things I've done for myself lately.
It's not only interesting to hear the exchange of ideas, it's also awesome
knowing people are talking about them. Score one for the mental-health
sector! My inner peace widens..

I'm fixing up my chicken coop immediately! Movable paddock and plants to
forage in, while maintaining a secure perimeter. I've lost too many chickens
to raccoons, possums, and neighbor dogs, and you're right, when you put
something in a cage you become responsible for their welfare. I don't have
much room - I have a small city lot, but enough room for three feathered
dames, a movable roost, and more plant space in a secure area.

;-)
permy newbie,
Cathy in Seattle

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 2:43 PM, Jay Woods <woodsjay at cox.net> wrote:

> I had seen your use of post and beam construction underground before. But,
> had never caught on to what you were doing on the water control. Thank you
> very much for trying to make it clear.
>
> On Thursday 29 October 2009 01:09:35 pm paul wheaton wrote:
> > Thanks for the kind words y'all.
> >
> > I've been trying to explain this stuff for months and it just sounds
> > crazy until you put it in one big article with pictures!

> Google command to search archives:

                                               .

"For my part I know nothing with any certainty,
but the sight of the stars makes me dream.” -Vincent van Gogh