[permaculture] Donation request for maintenance of thispermaculture list.

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lflj at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 22 00:20:41 EDT 2009

Jonathan S. Spencer wrote:
> Why use paper, and make him find his way to the bank, when it can be
> done electronically?

I am almost through getting the PayPal account set up for donations.
The link will be at: http://venaurafarm.blogspot.com in the top right corner,
right column.

I appreciate all concern about using plastic and the 2-3% going to PP but
I needed to set this up anyway as I make gardeners hand tools and will want to sell them mail order over the web.
PayPal is just perfect for this.

<><><>???? Isn't it nice how Weave (Mozilla's bookmarks synchronizer) gets stubborn and confused and locks up your
Firefox browser just when you're at a critical stage with some work, like I am not, editing html in my Blogger page.
Just amazing how patient I am waiting for it to return use of my browser to me. :-)))<>+