[permaculture] Donation request for maintenance of thispermaculture list.

Scott Pittman scott at permaculture.org
Wed Oct 21 11:30:39 EDT 2009

I find it shocking that this thread has devolved to discussion of how to
ease our process of helping a cohort through plastic!  First of all getting
funds to Larry should not fall on his shoulders to implement!  Remember that
there is the old "check is in the mail", or postal money order, or how about
a "bank draft".  It seems that convenience is the order of the day even if
it means giving someone 3% of our donation and burdening someone else with
setting up the system.  This is certainly not a pc solution to the problem.

After all the discussion of how to solve the problem of getting funds from
point A to point B I hope the result is to address the real problem by
working out, on your own, how to make it happen.

My check is in the mail Larry.

Scott Pittman
Director
Permaculture Institute