[permaculture] Join us at the Water Woman Magical Now Road Nov.7-8

Ray Cirino cobanation at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 21 11:22:28 EDT 2009

Look forward to another desert outing with Water Woman. Join us on the same location as our festival in Joshua Tree to complete some of the jobs we started. For those who couldn't make it in October can relive the experience we had as a growing community. We'll keep you warm looking up at the stars with our rockets stoves and mobile hot tub.
November 7-8 weekend at Joshua Tree Lake Campground.

Camping $15/ night.

Call:818-834-7074

http://caltek.net/igm/pa/album?album_id=926763

The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual Sustainability.