[permaculture] Donation request for maintenance of this permaculture list.

negiliblek negiliblek at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 19 18:57:30 EDT 2009

You bet!   ... I'll send the $20 I'd offered another for sharing info -I'd send more if my income was steady (but I'm doing Ngondro in isolation this winter which kinda eliminates income).

I caught your address:

7119 Old Greensboro Road
Chapel Hill, North Carolina, 27516

but did I understand you want the checks/money orders made out to:

Lawrence F. London ?

Thanks for all the info you have stored on the ibiblio servers!  (not to mention all the work of administration of more than one list).