[permaculture] A contribution from me to someone who will make use of it: permacultureinfo.com

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lflj at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 19 17:33:14 EDT 2009

I own permacultureinfo.com and am listing it for sale at Snapnames.
I would like to donate (i.e. FREE) this domain to anyone who will make good use of it now or in the near future.
It seems like a useful name and might serve some ambitious permaculture-oriented web developer or permaculturist well.

Just let me know if your are interested and I will get it released from Snapnames/Moniker and transfer it to you.

If no takers then I will run it again for a month or so at greatly reduced price. I have lots of other good ag domains
for sale at the same auction site. Anyone interested in any of them can make me an offer and I will sell at near-bargain
price. I do not think I will get back what I have spent on these but can't afford to hang on to them indefinitely;
all but three were registered for the max time period, 10 years at the time I bought them. I think they all have around
7-8 more years to go.

(I will donate these three to anyone willing to start a new farmers market in Chapel Hill, NC
and located in an underserved part of town.)
chapelhillfarmersmarket.com
chapelhillfarmersmarket.net
chapelhillfarmersmarket.org

market-agriculture.com