[permaculture] fungi perfecti and permies.com

paul wheaton paul at richsoil.com
Mon Oct 19 16:16:11 EDT 2009

I am super excited to have created a new forum at permies.com called
"fungi perfecti"!   I created it all of about 90 minutes ago after
getting the green light from paul stamets himself!  Yes!

To get this off the ground, please pop on over to permies.com and post
your weirdest pics of unidentified fungus!  Or ask your craziest
fungal questions.  Or .... whatever seems like it could be in an area
of interest to the good folks at fungi perfecti!

We already have a few pictures and interesting threads started ....