[permaculture] Donation request for maintenance of thispermaculture list.

lbsaltzman at aol.com lbsaltzman at aol.com
Mon Oct 19 13:47:13 EDT 2009

I am wondering if there is a way to give you permanent relief on the costs of this list.  Perhaps if there was an idea of how much it took to maintain it plus the hours you spend on it, as another person suggested, we could come up with a whole fund raising campaign to either yearly or quarterly help you out. You shouldn't have to carry the entire burden of this list.

Larry Saltzman