[permaculture] permaculture in Panama

john douglas johnarthurdouglas99 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 9 17:36:41 EDT 2009

We have been developing a farm for almost 3 years outside of penonome panama . and i am very pleased with the results . it is a place for the interchange of ideas with the intention of helping the local campesinos improve their lives.
    all techniques are wihin the reach of someone with no money....
   the best quantifiable success is that with the same "seeds" that the locals harvest 3 to 4 pound yuca, casavas, we average over 30 pounds.
   my luck with animals and general garden plants, however, has been lousy.
john