[permaculture] Knol - a unit of knowledge: share what you know, publish your expertise.

woody~debris woodydebris at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 22:05:44 EDT 2009

Thanks!

 As someone who has participated in the knol project, I have to admit, I
find it a bit of a strange concept...good writing requires good editing and
I think the good stuff on the knol website gets kind of swamped out by the
weird stuff...

wikipedia seems like a more democratic process

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 7:18 PM, Lawrence F. London, Jr.
<lflj at bellsouth.net>wrote:

> That's very nice! Good work.
> I think "we" (this list) might consider doing a Permaculture knol...
> assign collaborators, etc. should be easy. maybe easier than the pc wikis
> and DB's we attempted before... what do you think..
> Google command to search archives:

~Steve Waldron~
www.coyotebrush.com