[permaculture] **Some scholarship Funds now Available** -- Ecological Design as Spiritual Practice (10-day intensive with Dave Jacke) -- REGISTER NOW (ends 10/9)

Alice E Lo alicelo03 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 17:56:37 EDT 2009

Hi all -
Registration for Ecological Design as Spiritual Practice: Advanced
Permaculture Design intensive with Dave Jacke and Michael Judd comes to a
close 10/9.

*NEWS!* - We have some scholarship money and barter opportunities now
available!!
Email permaculture at sivananda.org or call 631-365-4135 for more information
or to register.

Full Course Description here: http://bit.ly/oUXNl

This is shaping up into a great course -- We'd love to have a few more
people to round out the design teams, and the host site is dedicated to
implementation. It's not only a great opportunity to practice *applying* a
professional-quality design process, but also to learn yoga and develop or
strengthen a spiritual practice. We'll get to deepen our connection to both
and explore how they're connected.

Thanks,
Alice