[permaculture] Gaia University: Action Learning Degrees for EcoSocial Regeneration

Geoffrey wendel geowend at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 16:48:35 EDT 2009

On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 1:00 PM, Chris Watkins
<chriswaterguy at appropedia.org> wrote:
> One thing that concerns me about Gaia University is that although the
> Accreditation page talks a lot about accreditation, it basically takes a
> long time avoiding a simple acknowledgment that it's not accredited
> anywhere, with anyone.

===They are supposedly accredited outside the United States (I studied
a bit with one of their educators.)  I had thought about getting more
involved, but decided against it, partially due to things still being
unclear and shifting in the program itself.

            Geoffrey Wendel