[permaculture] Gaia University: Action Learning Degrees for EcoSocial Regeneration

Chris Watkins chriswaterguy at appropedia.org
Tue Oct 6 13:00:57 EDT 2009

One thing that concerns me about Gaia University is that although the
Accreditation page talks a lot about accreditation, it basically takes a
long time avoiding a simple acknowledgment that it's not accredited
anywhere, with anyone.

So it may or may not be good quality education - I don't know. I wouldn't
rule it out for not being accredited, though that will be a legitimate
concern for some students. But I like dealing with people who talk straight
and share honestly - promoting their services in this evasive way turns me
off, personally speaking.

Chris