[permaculture] 6.5 acres & farmhouse on creek for rent

Angela Manno amanno at angelamanno.com
Thu Oct 8 09:23:52 EDT 2009

Dear Friends,

If you are looking for fertile land on 6.5 acres to garden organically
and expand with field crops & grazing animals bordering a good size
creek, with beautiful perennial gardens, woodlands, meadow, small
orchard, massive oak trees and a quaint 2 BR 1800's farmhouse, I am
offering such a place.

Rent could start immediately. If you are interested, please contact me.
(See contact info below).  To see some photos, go to:
http://angelamanno.com/sla/gallery.html. I would be happy to provide
additional info and photos.

The location is New Lebanon, NY, right on the border of Massachusetts,
near Hancock and Pittsfield. It's on the borderline of the Berkshires
and Hudson Valley, near the Abode of the Message, a Sufi community and
great resource for all kinds of things.

Thanks so much. I loof forward to answering any questions.

Angela Manno

Angela Manno
Founder & Director,
The School of Living Arts for Creativity & Ecological Culture
970-275-1525
amanno at SchoolLivingArts.com
www.SchoolLivingArts.com