[permaculture] Permaculture Fundamentals Weekend Workshop, 4/24-26, Montour Falls, NY USA

burns michael at fingerlakespermaculture.org
Sat Mar 28 19:32:03 EDT 2009

FINGER LAKES PERMACULTURE INSTITUTE

presents

PERMACULTURE FUNDAMENTALS

Friday, April 24th at dinnertime through Sunday, April 26th, 2009

Spend a weekend learning the basics of permaculture design and walk
away with a toolbox of ecological design principles.

This affordable course offers a discussion on the ethics, attitudes,
and principles of permaculture as well as an exploration of natural
ecology and patterns that lead to regenerative designs. These classes
are designed to be an interactive and hands-on way learn how useful
permaculture ideas can be in a variety of settings and situations.
Because this course covers the introductory classes of our Design
Certification Course, your tuition can be applied to the full cost of
the Certification Course.

We will meet for a potluck dinner on Friday evening and continue
through the weekend in the community room at the Harvest Cafe. The
Harvest Cafe is located in a historic building on Main Street in the
quiet, rural village of Montour Falls, just 30 minutes west of Ithaca
and a few miles south of Watkins Glen. (http://www.wherecommunityhappens.org
)

Tuition is a sliding scale of $100 to $250. A wood-heated cabin/bunk-
house nearby is available with sufficient notice and for a fee.

Register at http://www.FingerLakesPermaculture.org

ABOUT US
Finger Lakes Permaculture Institute provides affordable and experiential
learning events in the Finger Lakes bioregion of New York State. We
offer
Permaculture Design Certification courses and a variety of other
programs for
permaculture education.

Finger Lakes Permaculture Institute
P.O. Box 54