[permaculture] planned grazing as firebreak

Peter Suter petersuter at adaptablesoftware.com.au
Thu Mar 26 17:49:53 EDT 2009

The article clearly describes a very cool fire and good conditions for
burning off - be careful what conclusions you draw from it.
Reducing the fuel load always helps.
Almost anything could stop a cool fire when the fuel load is low (as shown
on both sides of the fence), and conditions not like what you see in
wildfire conditions.

Best Regards
Peter Suter
Adaptable Business Software