[permaculture] Cornucopia II

Keith Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 26 12:23:00 EDT 2009

We're about to remove outstanding reference book *Cornucopia II* from
our catalog since we just sold the last one. If we thought that the
demand for this exceptional resource guide would increase we would
restock it. It should be in EVERY Pc designers library, so if you are
interested, let us know. I use it multiple times per year for design
projects, reference, and plant sources.

*Cornucopia II: A Source Book of Edible Plants* by Stephen Facciola
Complete reference and source book of edible plants of the world,
invaluable to gardeners, cooks, economic botanists, those in the
specialty and gourmet foods business. Includes 3,000 species and 7,000
varieties of food plants. More than 1300 catalog sources for seeds,
plants and food products are listed. Revised, updated and expanded edition.
--

Keith Johnson
"Be fruitful and mulch apply."

- Transition Indiana <http://transitionindiana.blogspot.com/> - Blog
<http://transitionindiana.blogspot.com/>

- Transition Bloomington <http://transitionbloomingtonind.ning.com/>
- Association for Regenerative Culture <http://www.arculture.org/>
- The Gardeners' World Blog <http://theecosystem.blogspot.com/>
- Renaissance Farm and Permaculture Center
<http://bloomingtongrowers.locallygrown.net/growers/show/212>
- Bloomington Permaculture Growers Cooperative
<http://bloomingtongrowers.locallygrown.net/>
- Bloomington Permaculture Guild Blog
<http://bloomingtonpermacultureguild.blogspot.com/> - Calendar
<http://my.calendars.net/bloomingtonpccal/>