[permaculture] Cob Work party Sunday 29th

Margaret L. Wilson booldawgs at frontiernet.net
Mon Mar 23 23:18:47 EDT 2009

When I make an email mistake I do it right. I hit reply instead of forward.
I am seriously wanting a butt shaped toilet, but this should have been
forwarded to a friend whose husband could build it.  I could have so much
fun having one as part of the landscape.  I just love the idea.
Margaret
http://farfarawayfarm.blogspot.com/