[permaculture] San Diego Permaculture: Places, People?

chauncey williams chaunceyfree at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 22 10:18:14 EDT 2009

Keith,

Hows it going, I took your PDC with Andrew at Yestermorrow in 2005.  Great course.  There is a San Diego Food Not Lawns group that is doing some pretty cool permaculture related stuff, you can google them.  I live in LA now and Larry Santoyo tends to be up this way more as well.  I never do hear too much coming out of SD.  I have been developing a property in Malibu, always welcome to come up this way, but it is a journey.  Enjoy getting away from the cold of Vermont to the Warmth of Sun Diego.

Take care
Sean