[permaculture] permaculturists in Alaska

ed sarten esarten at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 21 23:26:39 EDT 2009

Hello Im,Ed There are quite a few in matsu valley.,Delta  and even farmer Tim Meyers in Bethel nice farm,brilliant use of resources in harsh conditions.Not many folks are aware of this permie site up here.I myself live in Ruby and do a garden chickens,Fish, hunt, recycle live simple try to keep up with the permies in a difficult place with opportunies.Goodluck,Ed