[permaculture] San Diego Permaculture: Places, People?

Keith Morris earthsurfing at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 21 12:12:41 EDT 2009

Greetings all,
I'm a permaculture designer, organizer, and educator from Vermont visiting family and taking care of a little work in San Diego...
Anyone care to recommend places or people I should try to see or meet while here?I'd love to see what's happening and learn from the network...
Thanks!Keithwww.northeasternpermaculture.wikispaces.comwww.sterlingcollege.edu/AD.summerfarm.html

Keith Morris  Prospect Rock Permaculture
Design and Education for Ecological Culture
  earthsurfing at yahoo.com  (802) 734.1129  PO Box 426   Jeffersonville, VT 05464

  "If we do not do the impossible, we shall be faced with the unthinkable."  -Murray Bookchin (1921-2006)