[permaculture] True Knowledge

negiliblek negiliblek at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 18 18:26:08 EDT 2009

Lawrence F. London, Jr.

Thanks for all your other links too, Lawrence (tree/forest links, rock dust, etc). I've often used your links.

I tried Facebook to see what you've put together, stove wise, and found out I need a Facebook account. None of my business, but didn't you used to put pics on Picasa? I haven't used any method to publish any thing I've done personally: if you want to say why Facebook was a good option, I'd like to know since I'm going to start publishing pics.

BTW, I sent you an off list email re pcdb. Did you get it?