[permaculture] Carbon Economy & Farming Courses USA 2009

Darren Doherty darren at permaculture.biz
Sat Mar 14 05:06:32 EDT 2009

G'day,

We are pleased to announce another world 1st! We have designed and organised
3 'Carbon Farming Courses' & 1 'Carbon Economy Course' to be convened across
the US during 2009.

The course modules include: Holistic Management, Soil Food Web, Broadacre
Permaculture, ZERI, Fungi, BioChar, Energy Systems, Natural Building &
Pathways to Relocalisation

To deliver these modules we have some of the world's most experienced and
respected facilitators and practitioners including: (Link to Instructor
Biography's)
<http://docs.google.com/fileview?id=F.92bdd96f-1f4f-47eb-b57f-9d98f9f7045e>
*

Terry Gompert & Kirk Gadzia (Holistic Management)

Dr. Elaine Ingham & Paul Taylor (Soil Food Web)

Darren Doherty, Brock Dolman, Brad Lancaster, Scott Pittman & Penny
Livingston-Stark (Broadacre Permaculture)

Howard Yana-Shapiro PhD & Warren Brush (Effective AID)

Michael G. Smith & Justin Kirmse (Natural Building)

Joel & Daniel Salatin (Pathways to Relocalisation)

& TBC Paul Stamets (Fungi)

*These courses are in direct response to the current challenges experienced
by producers & communities across the globe by a variety of climatic,
agronomic & economic conditions.

It is also a manifestation of our HolisticGoal®:

*‘...To maintain creative, intergenerational family & community lives built
around regenerative & profitable production, management & educational
systems...’ *

* ‘Top 10' Outcomes: *

1. Produce stable environments with sound watersheds

2. Restore profitability via integrated & regenerative agricultural
development & management

3. Increase wildlife species, numbers with species & stability of
populations

4. Improve water, soil & vegetation resources of cities, industry &
agriculture

5. Re-establish riverine & riparian areas

6. Prevent waste of financial, human & natural resources

7. Entrench Holistic Management® Decision Making Frameworks & Permaculture
Design Ethics & Principles within the education system, communities &
organisations

8. Develop viable decentralised energy production systems

9. Restore local, regional & global mineral & water cycles

10. Provide value to our collaborators, course participants, clients &
community

*May 2009 - 'Whirlwind' Columbus NM (20 day)
<http://permaculture.biz/education/courseDetail.php?courseID=28>*

*USD$3000* for the Stack: Sliding Scale for the Individual Modules

*Including:* *

Holistic Management®

Broadacre Permaculture

August/September 2009 - ‘The Farm’ Summertown TN (20 day)
<http://permaculture.biz/education/courseDetail.php?courseID=29>

USD$3100 for the Stack: Sliding Scale for the Individual Modules

Including:

Holistic Management®

Keyline Design

Soil Food Web

Earthworks & Food Forests

Pathways to Relocalisation

October 2009 - Marin County CA (26
day)<http://permaculture.biz/education/courseDetail.php?courseID=30>

USD$6100 (TBC) for the Stack: Sliding Scale for the Individual Modules

Including:

Holistic Management®

Broadacre Permaculture

Soil Food Web

Pathways to Relocalisation

Fungi Revolution

Oct/Nov/Dec 2009 - Orella Ranch/Quail Springs, Santa Barbara CA (43
day)<http://permaculture.biz/education/courseDetail.php?courseID=31>

USD$8885 for the Stack: Sliding Scale for the Individual Modules

Including:

Holistic Management®

Broadacre Permaculture

Soil Food Web

Pathways to Relocalisation

Natural Building

Effective AID

Fungi Revolution

ZERI

Pyrolysis, BioChar & Energy Systems *

--
Hooroo,
Darren J. Doherty

News 2009!

3-43 day Carbon Farming Courses, NZ, California, Ibiza, New Mexico, Mexico,
Tennessee, February-December 2009
Stacked Modules on: Holistic Management, Soil Food Web, Broadacre
Permaculture, ZERI, Fungi, BioChar, Energy Systems, Natural Building &
Pathways to Relocalisation
with Terry Gompert (HMCE), Kirk Gadzia (HMCE), Abe Collins, Dr. Elaine
Ingham, Paul Taylor, Darren Doherty, Brock Dolman, Brad Lancaster, Penny
Livingston-Stark, Paul Stamets (TBC), Howard Yana-Shapiro, Michael E. Smith,
Warren Brush, Joel & Daniel Salatin.

Permaculture Design Certificate Courses - NZ, Mallorca, California, South
Dakota, Ohio, February-October 2009
with Darren Doherty, Penny Livingston-Stark, Robyn Francis, Rowe Morrow &
Warren Brush

International Remote & On-site Broadacre Permaculture Design
Cost-effective GIS/CAD-based Land Development Plans & Design Treatments just
about anywhere....
AUSTRALIA FELIX PERMACULTURE
Broadacre Permaculture Design & Development
International Certified Permaculture Education

Web: http://www.permaculture.biz
PhotoLog: http://picasaweb.google.com/permaculture.biz
Blog: http://www.australiafelixpermaculture.blogspot.com/

+61 (3) 9010 6220