[permaculture] human urine as fertilizer

Marjory forestgarden at gvtc.com
Sun Mar 8 14:28:49 EDT 2009

Hi Dick,

Thanks so much.  And Carol, it is nice to meet you.  Thank you both for
the details.  I want to be sure when speaking to to others - checking
the facts so to speak.   I know I am preaching to the converted here,
but urine is such a useful thing.  And from my very hard-won experience,
the key to a green thumb is fertility.  Being into sustainability I
don't like buying ammendments.

It looks like the economy will have a lot more people interested in
these things soon enough!

Thanks again.

Marjory