[permaculture] Traveling in Italy & Berlin

Thomas Allen thallen at nwlink.com
Tue Mar 3 14:06:45 EST 2009

Hi Folks:

My wife and I will be traveling by bicycle in Umbria and Tuscany
during May. We are interested in farm stays particularly permaculture
sites. Do any of you have contact information for PC sites offering
lodging? We will also visit friends in Berlin toward end of May and
would like to visit sites around Berlin. I will be reporting best
practices for sustainable groups at home in Puget Sound area of USA
and looking for examples of passive and active solar energy for PC
course materials.

Thanks,

Tom Allen