[permaculture] Sustainable Ag RSS feeds?

Rich Blaha rich at mossbackfarm.com
Mon Mar 2 13:41:21 EST 2009

Hello there

I'm not sure what Krista is looking for, but our farm blog covers food
and politics, usually through a lens of sustainable grassfed beef production

http://www.mossbackfarm.com/

I also don't see Krista's email address in the message...if she's not
subscribed to the list, can someone subscribed to SANET forward these

Cheers

Rich
Mossback Farm
Yamhill OR