[permaculture] google satellite images

paul wheaton paul at richsoil.com
Fri Jul 31 13:54:17 EDT 2009

It is possible that there is older imagery taken with a different
spacecraft that is lower resolution.  Unlikely.

There are regions that are not allowed to be photographed and there
are regions with resolution restrictions.  Most imagery has a
resolution of 0.61 meters.  So one dot is about two feet.  I remember
one region where it is required to be no finer than (I think it was)
two meters.