[permaculture] Austin/San Antonio permaculturists?

Toby Hemenway toby at patternliteracy.com
Thu Jul 30 19:46:52 EDT 2009

I know there are a couple of people on this list from Austin and San
Antonio, but I can't remember who. I'm going to be doing a keynote talk
on Sept. 25 at the Renewable Energy Fair in Fredericksburg, TX, and am
thinking of adding on a book-signing or two for the new edition of
Gaia's Garden. If anyone knows of local bookstores in that part of Texas
or some other venue that might want me to do a talk, would you contact
me off-list? Thanks.

--
Toby
http://patternliteracy.com